SKU : AC3203
Dive Rite Bellow Vertical Zip Pocket
Designed in a vertical fashion with a heavy-duty zipper on the short edge of the pocket, the Bellows Vertical Zip Pocket requires less space on a waist strap yet still allows you to carry everything you need on a dive.
Need room for securing line markers, a safety reel, dive tables, extra clips, Jon lines, cookies, a spare mouthpiece, or a backup light? The bellows pocket comes with a 24-inch (61 cm) looped lanyard attached to the inside of the pocket for attaching any piece of gear you need. No more fumbling for the right tools; just pull out the lanyard, unclip the tool you need, and stuff the lanyard and gear back inside the pocket.
The bellows pocket has a large opening for easy access even when diving with gloves. Made with 1000-denier ballistic nylon and a Superfabric front that is tear and abrasion resistant and with a heavy-duty zipper closure, your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
It easily attaches to a backplate or harness system using two 2-inch nylon webbing loops sewn to the back of the pocket. Just slip the loops over a standard 2-inch webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place.
- Material: 1000-denier ballistic nylon with a Superfabric front is tear and abrasion resistant
- Pocket Orientation: Vertical style (opens on the short edge)
- Storage Compartments: 1
- Closes via a heavy duty zipper
- Lanyard: Internal 24 in long (61 cm), adjustable lanyard to securely attach tools
- Attachment: Two 2 in (50 mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2 in webbing strap
- Drainage: Nickel-plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion
- Internal Depth: Expands from 0.5 in to 2.5 in (1.3 cm to 6.35 cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights
- Size: 10 in x 6 in x 2.5 in (25.4 cm x 15.2 cm x 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz (108 g)