As the popularity of Sidemount diving continues to grow around the world, Apeks delivers a regulator kit that contains all of the necessary hardware and accessories to complete your breathing set-up, including two award-winning XTX50 regulators.
Apeks Sidemount regulator set evolved from cave diving but it is such a safe and comfortable way of diving with multiple cylinders that it has now taken off as a system and technique that all technical and advanced recreational divers can use. Everything a diver needs for a sidemount breathing system is found in the XTX50 sidemount set.
This Sidemount Regulator Kit contains all of the necessary hardware and accessories, along with two of their award-winning XTX50 regulators, that will be convenient for the sidemount diver and save him money along the way. Everything a diver needs for a sidemount breathing system is found in this kit.
- 2 ea. XTX50 DIN regulators with 5 port swivel turretsOne XTX50 has a 83” / 210cm hose
One XTX50 has a 24” / 60cm hose
- 2 ea. custom length MP inflation hoses, 250mm (10 inches) (one for buoyancy system, one for drysuit)
- 2 ea. brass pressure gauges with 6 inch hoses (available in metric and imperial)
- 1 ea. 90° elbow fitting
- 1 ea. bungee necklace
- 1 ea. stainless steel clip
- 2 sets of short exhaust ports
Regulator bag to hold all
Setup illustration, CD manual and quick start guide
Please see the XTX50 page for regulator features and benefits.
The Apeks Sidemount Regulator Kit is the first CE approved sidemount kit specifically for this type of diving.