Last updated: 3 Mar 2023 | 331 Views |
8 Reasons Why You Must Learn Scuba Diving
"Why you like to Scuba Diving" is the question someone like to ask me when I tell them my hobby. After I list the reason I like then maybe you want to start to learn it. About 71% of the Earth's surface is water-covered, The ocean holds about 97 percent of the Earth's water; the remaining three percent is found in glaciers and ice, below the ground, in rivers and lakes
1. Diving is a recreational sport and very relaxing. Come enjoy an opportunity to dive to reduce stress from work, that will bring you fun and enjoyment.
2. Research has shown that diving improves health. Diving and swimming are good for exercise. Due to the quietness of the sea and the weightlessness of diving, we will feel free. The heart rate and blood pressure are reduced to a state of meditation which has positive impacts on the human body.
3. Scuba Diving is like being in a new world. The underwater world allows us to see many new creatures and see how they live.
4. If you can’t swim, you can still dive. Diving is low impact, floating neutrally buoyant and breathing normally while pointing out coral reefs and fish. Not being able to swim is not an issue to learn diving, so learn to dive and learn basic swimming for free.
5. Make new friendships from all over the world. Diving allows you to travel all over the world, and meet people from many different diving backgrounds.
6. Expand your knowledge of underwater organisms and how they live and interact with each other. The Ocean is filled with unique critters, and even more unique behaviors, as you dive you learn more about our natural world.
7. Never ending training, after you start diving, you will be exposed to many different levels of diving. From diving Deep, to finding shipwrecks and perfecting your underwater photography, there is always a new challenge.
8. You can become a warrior for our natural world by taking part in conservation and restoration programs world wide.