Whether it be in the mountains, on the beach, or in the snow, the Olympus Tough series can withstand the most punishing environments, to deliver the highest image quality. The TG-6 is the pinnacle of the Tough series, featuring the popular Variable Macro System, enhanced underwater shooting modes, and further system expandability with a new fisheye converter for circular fisheye photography. This camera has evolved to deliver a wider range of expressive power than ever before in any kind of environment.
- The TG-6 delivers Tough performance that is waterproof to 15 m, dustproof, shockproof to 2.1 m, crushproof to 100 kgf, freezeproof to -10℃, and anti-fogging. These features make for worry-free use in the harshest environments.
- The bright f/2.0 high-resolution lens delivers high image quality thanks to a combination of the high-speed back-lit CMOS sensor and the latest image processor.
- The Amazing Variable Macro System consists of four macro shooting modes and two separately available accessories for macro shooting. This system makes it possible to capture amazing photos of the tiniest details.
- The dedicated underwater mode for capturing high quality images underwater is now more advanced than ever. Accessories that support underwater photography are also enhanced with the addition of a fisheye converter lens for circular fisheye photography.
- The TG-6 features superb system expandability with a wealth of accessories including those for macro shooting and converter lenses. This design also delivers the control required in punishing environments.